When using the services of akaTrans, customers need to provide us with their accurate personal information. We are responsible for protecting and securing your information on our system.
This document describes the information we collect, why we must collect it, how we use it, and disclose it on our application.
The content of this policy is very important. We hope you take some time to read and understand it fully. This policy may change from time to time, so we recommend that you go back to review this page for the most updated information.
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS
To distinguish one member from another, we need to collect different personal information from our customers.
Below is an overview of the types of information we may collect:
- User account information: Name, phone number and email address
- Account information: Member code, password, service usage history.
- Usage information: detailed history of all activities and requests. For example: Names of documents uploaded to akaTrans, machine translation usage information, service billing information
II. WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We will use information provided by the customer for the purpose of supporting, maintaining, developing and improving the services we provide. We use your information for the following purposes:
- Communicating with customers and inform customers about the loyalty program.
- Processing job application that you have requested through our system.
- Displaying usage information, especially the history of point accumulations from requests that customers have made.
- Improving the quality and performance of the website.
- Managing and administering our system.
- Preventing and combating frauds.
- Meeting the specified security requirements.
III. DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data in following cases:
- To meet the security requirements that we think are necessary for customers.
- At the request of government agencies.
IV. CONNECTION WITH THIRD PARTY
akaTrans will send notifications to your email in the following events:
- Register as a new member of the system.
- Update your personal information.
- Submit questions on our help screens.
- Receive promotions and offers from brands in the network.
VI. IMPEMENTATION OF SECURITY REGULATIONS
We have enabled the standard TLS / SSL encryption to protect the information transmitted to and from our website / application with your device. It is important to note that no protocol that works over the Internet is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security for the transmission of your personal data.
VII. STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your information as long as your account is in active status or until we deem it unnecessary for our services to be operational. If for some reason you want to stop using our services and cancel your account so we can no longer use the information you provide us, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can find our contact information listed on https://akatrans.vn/en/about-us/.
VIII. CONTACT US
If you would like to request access to akaTrans or delete your information or have any other complaints or questions regarding our policy and practices, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can find our contact information listed on https://akatrans.vn/en/about-us/.